YSR Pension Kanuka – Eligibility & Application Procedure, Benefits
Eligibility & Application Procedure, Benefits – YSR Pension Kanuka
YSR Pension Kanuka is a pension scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to senior citizens and other vulnerable sections of the society. The scheme was launched on 30th May 2019. Apart from senior citizens, the pension scheme is also open for widows, weavers, fishermen, toddy tappers, traditional cobblers, single women, disabled, dapper artists, transgenders and people suffering from chronic kidney disease.
The following eligibility requirements have been fixed for availing the scheme.
- The scheme is applicable only for permanent citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should be above 60 years.
- The applicant should come under the BPL category and must possess a white ration card to prove the same.
- The applicant should not be receiving financial assistance under any other scheme of the state government.
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- Residence proof
- BPL ration card
- Bank passbook along with saving or deposit details
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
The online process has not commenced yet but is expected to start soon. The application form can be obtained from the Panchayat Office or Municipality. The completed form along with all the required documents also need to be submitted at the Panchayat Office or Municipality.
Pension amount of Rs 2250/- would be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiary. For disabled persons, the amount is Rs 3000/- while for kidney patients undergoing dialysis, the pension amount is Rs 10,000/-.