Today’s Top 10 Culinary Institutes in India of Professional level
There are a number of culinary institutes in India, and the number is only increasing each day. With the feedback of students and some of the greatest chefs in the country, this article brings you the top 10 schools for young chefs.
- Tedco Education (Delhi)
Another one of Delhi’s brightest stars when it comes to culinary institutes is Tedco. With some of the best placements and faculty, this school has quickly made a name for itself.
· Location – CP, in Delhi
· Google Map Direction: https://goo.gl/maps/6xi9YzNKYFpiLs5x6
· Website – https://www.tedcoeducation.com/
· CAMPUS – Connaught Place, New Delhi, India
· FACULTY – Internationally Trained
- Facebook – https://business.facebook.com/TedcoEducationIndia/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/tedcoeducation
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/tedco-education-145727155/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tedcoeducationindia/
- YouT ube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_nFxr-_Yabf-vrmjqag2WA/featured
Book your seats
Contact us at – 8882595959 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culinary Academy Of India (Hyderabad)
This is the main school to be established for culinary expressions in India. Implementing the norms of the best culinary schools in America and Europe, it stood first amongst all culinary schools in India.
- Institute Of Hotel Management (Pusa)
Located in Pusa, New Delhi, this is one of the head cordiality institutes of India. It provides educative courses and quality hospitality training for undergrad and post-graduation students.
- Amrapali Institute Of Hotel Management (Haldwani)
This college earned its name as the most welcoming culinary school in India. Here there is no discrimination between race, gender, or religion. Here everyone gets an equal opportunity at making it as a chef.
- OberoiCentre Of Learning And Development
The Oberoi group has been listed as the top 10 in India’s best companies to work with, and this school is no different. Offering some of the best courses, it is sure to
- International Institute Of Culinary Arts (New Delhi)
IICA was set up in the year 2003 and has been one of the top Indian chef’s development since. It is certified by the Indian culinary forum (ICF) and has collaborated with the university college Birmingham, Edexcel UK, and city and guilds, the UK.
- Merit SwissAsia School Of Hotel Management (Ooty)
Working in relation with the Swiss schools, this college provides several amazing courses for each culinary expert to shine in.
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (Goa)
IHM, Goa, first known as Food Craft Institute, is surely one of the top colleges you can start learning about culinary in. Under the protection of the ministry of tourism and the national council of hotel management and catering technology, this is the right best in all the country.
- Institute of Hotel Management (Aurangabad)
Founded in 1989, this college is in relation to the Taj group and is endorsed by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi. With its amazing courses, it takes the number 9 spot on this list.
- Palate Culinary Academy
If you are looking to make a professional out of your baking hobby, this college is best suited for you.
These are some of the best colleges for culinary arts in India.