How to Apply Online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Selection Process
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Selection Process, Online Application Process
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship that was given for the students who are economically backward in the state of West Bengal. Students who are studying at the higher secondary level, undergraduate level, postgraduate level and above, can apply for this scholarship. The Government of West Bengal had initially sanctioned 45 Crore Indian Rupees and it was gradually increased into 2000 Crore Indian Rupees.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – What it is?
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is introduced to help the students of class 11th, 12th, undergraduate level, postgraduate level, doctoral level, and Kanyashree (K-2) recipients. To get the benefits of the Scholarship, the applications are available online and thus the students can apply through it.
- Students should be the resident of West Bengal
- Student’s family income should be less than 2.5 Lakh Indian Rupees per annum.
- Students should study anyone of the above class level like class 11th, 12th, undergraduate level, postgraduate level, doctoral level, and Kanyashree (K-2) recipients.
How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
To apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, a student should visit the official website. After visiting the official website, you should click on the respective category and log into the account using your registered user ID and password. Now you can start filling the details that are mandatory and make sure you are giving the correct details of yours. You need to update all the documents and upload all of them. Then, you can finally submit the application form and wait for results.
- The front and backside of your last examination mark sheet.
- Admit card of Madhyamik examination
- Income certificate and income affidavit
- Aadhaar card or ration card or voter ID card
- Bank passbook and recent photography of students not more than 10-50 KB.
- Institute verification form
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Selection Process:
Since this Scholarship is a merit-cum-means scholarship, they will consider the academic merit and financial need for selecting the student. The selection of the students is made through the following steps:
- There are many applications that are applied by different students in different categories and to select them, they are arranged in descending order based on the marks and income criteria.
- After preparing the list of selected students, the scholarship will be issued to their bank accounts. Such scholarship amount will vary from 1000 INR per month to 5000 INR per month.
Thus, to help students who are suffering from financial issues to continue their studies, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship will help the best.