How to Pay MTNL Bill Online with Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card
Pay MTNL Bill Online
We are living a technical era, indeed. Most of the things we do in life has come online. Paying bills, to shopping for grocery, clothes, shoes, jewelry and what not has become a matter of a few clicks and some payment gateways.
Similarly you can now pay your MTNL bills online with ease and zero hassles now. Earlier paying MTNL bills was quite a task in itself as it required visiting their centers which were indeed limited in numbers and also followed a series of government formalities.
You can now pay for all your MTNL landlines or mobile phones, using your credit cards, debit cards or from your bank accounts using the net banking facility. All this has made using MTNL all the more easy as their plans in any case are cheaper and all the more transparent than any other service provider, undeniably.
You can easily register online, using a onetime process of registering online making a user ID and password that can be easily accessed, each time you wish to pay for the bills using the web.
How to Pay MTNL Bill Online?
- Please Check the Service Type selected
- Enter a Valid Email id or Mobile No. or both to receive Payment Details.
- Or Sign-in to manage your account.
- Do not Attempt for Payment if amount is deducted from bank
The Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited website is all that you would need in order to get access to the bill payments, check offers, news, new products and much more. It is a highly simple and user friendly website, crafted in order to make using the MTNL all the more simple and reachable in India.
Most of the MNC banks also offer the facility of quick pay. You can use this option to register the MTNL as a service provider and hence make smooth and quick payments using the net banking facility online. Also you need to keep in mind that most online methods of payment take about 2 fays time to reflect in the MTNL account, therefore it is advisable to keep a buffer for the same in term of the due date, for that matter.
You would be required to make complete payments as part payments are not supported by MTNL. This is one point you must keep in mind before you process any of your bill payments online for the MTNL.
You may like
- How to Pay BSNL Bill Online with Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card
- Top 10 Healthy Omelette Recipes You Can Try
- 10 Most Beautiful & Amazing Waterfalls in India
- How to Choose Best Bank PO Coaching Institute?
So, exercise the power of the web while you get rid of standing in the long queues to make your MTNL bill payments. You now have the power of making your bill payments online using the any of your debit or credit cards or through the net banking!
10 most beautiful post below you may like to read:
- How to Apply for Tatkal Passport in India
- Top Best Movies of Aamir Khan of All Time
- Top Ten Courses in Engineering
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi
- Controversies in MTV Splitsvilla
- Differences in Memorandum (MOA) & (AOA)
- Tips: How to Propose Your Girlfriend this Valentine Day
- Tips – How do you impress a girl?
- Top 10 Beautiful Female Models in India