Pan card online apply
Let’s guide you how to apply pan card online, watch out very helpful video:
Here you can get step-by-step guide,each and every steps cover small to big. Lets help you through the step in text:
STEPS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Only Indian citizens should use this form for submitting application for allotment of PAN. Indian citizens located outside India should also use this form.
- Applicant will fill Form 49A online and submit the form.
- If the data submitted fails in any format level validation, a response indicating the error(s) will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicant shall rectify the error(s) and re-submit the form.
- If there are no format level error(s), a confirmation screen with data filled by the applicant will be displayed.
- The applicant may either edit or confirm the same.
Online form here : https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
You need to make payment
Communication address is within India
If communication address is within India, then the fee for processing PAN application is 107.00 (93.00 + 15% service tax). Payment can be made either by
- Demand Draft
- Credit Card / Debit Card
- Net Banking
Communication address is Foreign
If any of addresses i.e. office address or residential address is a foreign address, the payment can be made only through credit card/debit card or demand draft payable at Mumbai.
If communication Address is outside India, then the fee for processing PAN application is 994.00 [(Application fee 93.00 + Dispatch Charges 771.00) + 15% service tax].
- At present this facility is available for a select list of countries. Applicants from other countries may contact NSDL at the contact details given in point (5) below.
- Demand draft shall be in favour of ‘NSDL – PAN’. Demand draft should be payable at Mumbai.
- Name of the applicant and the acknowledgment number should be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Credit card / Debit card / Net banking payment – Persons authorised to make Credit card / Debit card / Net banking payment are as below:
On confirmation, and in case of credit card / debit card / net banking payment (on successful payment), an acknowledgment screen will be displayed. The acknowledgment consists of:
A 15-digit unique acknowledgment number
- Category of applicant
- Name of applicant
- Father’s Name (in case of ‘Individual’)
Date of Birth/Incorporation/Agreement/Partnership or Trust Deed/Formation of Body of Individuals/Association of Persons
- Address for Communication
- Representative Assessee’s name and address
- Space for Photograph (in case of ‘Individual’)
- Payment Details
- Space for Signature
- Aadhaar No.
Details of Proof of Identity and Address
- Applicant shall save and print this acknowledgment.
- ‘Individual’ applicants making “Application for allotment of new PAN” should affix two recent colour photographs (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) in the space provided in the acknowledgment. The photograph should not be stapled or clipped to the acknowledgment. (The clarity of the image on PAN card will depend on the quality and clarity of the photograph affixed on the form).
- Signature / Left hand thumb impression should be provided across the photo affixed on the left side of the acknowledgement in such a manner that portion of signature/impression is on photo as well as on acknowledgement receipt.
- The signature should not be on the photograph affixed on right side of the acknowledgement. If there is any mark on this photograph such that it hinders the clear visibility of the face of the applicant, the application will not be accepted.
- Signature / left thumb impression should only be within the box provided in the acknowledgment. The signature should not be on the photograph. If there is any mark on the photograph such that it hinders the clear visibility of the face of the applicant, the application will not be accepted.
- Thumb impression, if used, should be attested by a Magistrate or a Notary Public or Gazetted Officer, under official seal and stamp.
Apply online new pan card: https://india.gov.in/apply-online-new-pan-card
MODE OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The acknowledgment duly signed, affixed with photographs (in case of ‘Individuals’) along with Demand Draft, if any, and proof of identity (name in the application should be same as in the proof of identity) & proof of address (Individuals, HUFs, Body of Individuals, Association of Persons & Artificial Juridical Person should provide proof of address of residence stated in the application) as specified in the application form is to be sent to NSDL at ‘Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8,Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune 411 016’.
- In case, AADHAAR is mentioned in the application (applicable for Individuals only), then the copy of AADHAAR allotment letter should also be enclosed along with the acknowledgement
- Superscribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN — N-15 digit Acknowledgement Number’ (e.g. ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN — N-881010200000097’).
- Your acknowledgment, demand draft, if any, and proofs, should reach NSDL within 15 days from the date of online application.
- Applications received with demand draft as mode of payment shall be processed only on receipt of relevant proofs and realisation of payment.
- Applications received with credit card / debit card / net banking as mode of payment shall be processed on receipt of relevant documents (acknowledgment and proofs).
For more information
- Call PAN/TDS Call Centre at 020 – 27218080
- Fax: 020-27218081
- E-mail us at: email@example.com