How to Apply Online/Offline Application Form for Old Age Pension Rajasthan Benefits, Eligibility
Old Age Pension Rajasthan – How to Apply Online/Offline Application Form
The Rajasthan Government has introduced a pension scheme for the old aged people known as the Old age pension scheme known to benefit the people of age 55 and above for female and age 58 and above for male who is not able to survive alone and is dependent on others for their survival.
The annual income limit of the family should not exceed Rs. 48000/- and the pension amount for people below the age of 75 years issued by the government per month is Rs 750/- and the pension amount issued by the Rajasthan government per month for the people aged 75 years and above is Rs 1000/-. The national pension scheme announced by the central government is for people above the age of 60 whereas there is a relaxation in the state government scheme. The pension amount allocated by the central government is 750 Rs per month for people above the age of 60 but the state government provides pension to the people of age 55 and above for female and 58 and above for male.
Following are the ways by which the pension is applied in turn benefiting the old aged people and their beneficiaries
- The eligible pensioners can apply the pension scheme by either EMITRA / KIORSK or through public SSO
- The submitted documents undergo verification in the next stage by identifying the eligible pensioners
- The verification authorities are the Tahsildar/Nagar Palika/Nayab Tahsildar/Nagar Nigam
- After verification of submitted documents, the pension is sanctioned by the sanctioning authority
- The sanction authorities are Block Development Officer for pensioners residing in rural areas/ Sub Divisional Officer for pensioners residing in urban areas
- The sanctioned order is further processed and sent to the Disbursement authority
- The Disbursement authorities are the Officers of the Treasury / Sub Treasury who prepares the PPO
- Later the pension amount is disbursed to the pensioners through cash /credit in Bank account / Post office in the form of money order to their respective address provided
The eligibility criteria for allotment of National old age scheme for pensioners are
- The applicant should be of age 55 and above for female and age 58 and above for male
- The applicant should not have any support from family or relatives
The scheme has benefited many old aged people and their beneficiaries in the state of Rajasthan and is of great help to them.