Kashmir Top 10 Terrorists Commanders; Here is Army’s Hit List
Kashmir: Forces Killed 119 Terrorists Including Top-5 Commanders; Here is Army’s Hit List
New Delhi: Lashkar-e-Toiba’s Kashmir commander Abu Dujana was killed by forces on Wednesday. He was the fifth top terror commander in the valley that the Army killed in last 13 months–this includes Burhan Wani, Sabzar Butt, and Junaid. Dujana was known for his womanising ways and was killed in Pulwama when he was visiting his wife. He was on the hit list that the Army had prepared. Army killed around 119 terrorists in last 13 months. Now, only top 6 commanders are left. Here is the list.
- Shaukat: Shaukat alias Huzaika is Lashkar’s district commander. He is from Panjgam, Avantipura.
- Wasim Ahmed: Wasim alias Osama is from Shopian. He is Lashkar-e-Toiba’s commander.
- Zakir Rashid Butt: Zakir Rashid Butt is the divisional commander of Hizbul Mujahideen. He is from Noorpura, Avantipura.
- Riyaz Ahmed Nayku: Riyaz Ahmed Nayku is an old member of Hizbul Mujahideen. He had a bounty of Rs 12 lakh on him.
- Junaid Mattoo: He is the South Kashmir chief of Lashkar-e-Toiba. He is a resident of Kulgham’s Khud Wani village. He has a bounty of Rs 5 lakh.
- Mohammad Yaseen Ittu: The Hizbul Mujahideen commander is a resident of Badgam.
- Abu Hamas: Jaish-e-Mohammed’s commander Abu Hamas is a Pakistan citizen.
- Jeenat-ul-Islam: Lashkar terrorist Jeenat-ul-Islam is techno-savvy. He is a resident of Shopian, South Kashmir.
- Saddam: Saddam Paddar is Hizbul’s district commander. He is close to Riyaz Nayku.
- Basheer Ahmed Wani: He is Lashkar’s commander in Anantnag.