Jammu And Kashmir State Co Operative Bank Net Banking Registration Activation Details
Jammu And Kashmir State Co Operative Bank Net Banking
Complete Process- Steps to Register for Net Banking in Jammu and Kashmir State Co-operative Bank
Jammu and Kashmir State Co-operative Bank is one of the major banks and was started in the year 1983. The bank has already been running for over 81 years and is one of the only banks to run the banking services on behalf of the government in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It also tends to work for the CBDT department for collecting the taxes and more for the government.
Jammu and Kashmir State Co-operative Bank is a major lender in the state of Jammu and Kashmir and is one of the banks that offer the customers privileges and features that are top notch. It also offers net banking facilities to the customer and we will provide you the details for registering the same down here.
Steps to Register for Net Banking in Jammu and Kashmir State Co-operative Bank
Jammu and Kashmir State Co-operative bank has a net banking facility that the user can avail and login to find financial services. Here are the steps for the same.
- Step -1: First start with visiting the website of the Jammu and Kashmir State Co-operative Bank. The link for the website is given as https://www.jkbank.com/
- Step -2: Proceed to see the top of the page where there is a menu bar on the top place. There you can click on lit and see the login option on the drop-down menu. That login option will allow you to see the option more. Select on the Register for Net banking feature.
- Step -3: After that you will come across to Retail Login. Click there and then you will reach a new page where you can now see the option like New User. Click on it and then you can register for the same. After that you will reach the portal where you can register for the net banking feature.
- Step -4: There you have to enter the details for your bank account and also provide details of your birth date and the PAN card. Then verify the captcha test and then click on the button that is submit. Then you will reach a new page where you can complete the verification and go for the activation of net banking.
- Step -5: Once it is successfully registered, you can now go back to the login page of your bank and then click on the dashboard to reach the banking services that you want to see for yourself.
If you have any issues then you can ask for help from the helpline number of the bank, i.e. 1800 1800 234.
That is the net banking activation process of the Jammu and Kashmir State Co-operative Bank. We hope this helped you.
Brief about Jammu & Kashmir Bank wiki
- Full Name – The Jammu and Kashmir Bank limited
- Type of Bank – Public
- Traded as NSE – J&KBANK
- Industry – Banking
- Year of Founded – 1 October 1938
- Headquarters – Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
- Chairman – RK Chibber
- J&K Bank Offer to His respective Customer –
- Consumer banking
- Corporate banking
- Finance and Insurance
- Mortgage loans
- Private banking
- Wealth management
- Investment banking
- Total assets – Increase₹82,018.67 crore (US$12 billion) (2017)
- Owner of the Bank – Government of Jammu and Kashmir (59%)
- Official Website –
I hope this article will help you to get detail formation about the J&K Bank with process how to login jk bank net banking & mobile banking. Thanks.