Indian Army Sarkari Naukri 2018: 05 Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Multiple Vacancy for 10TH, 12TH, ITI published on 28th September 2018
Indian Army Sarkari Naukri 2018 ( 5 Solider for General Duty, Soldier Technical, Multiple Vacancy), Detail one by one vacancy given below with qualification, age, experience, e.t.c.
|Vacancy 1||Soldier General Duty|
|Job Location||Yingkiong, Hawai, Tuting, Dambuk, Lumla, Namsang|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2018|
Required Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: SSLC /Matric with 45% marks in aggregateand33% in each subject. Noaggregatepercentagerequiredfor higher qualification i.e.10+2 and above however minimum 33% in each subject required.
2. Age limit: 17½-21
|Vacancy 2||Soldier Technical|
|Job Location||Bhalukpong, Naharlagun, Aalo, Tawang, Tezu, Khonsa|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2018
1. Qualification: 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, MathsandEnglishwith50%marksin aggregateand40%ineachsubject.2. Age Limit: 17½-23
|Vacancy 3||Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Other City(s) in Arunachal Pradesh, Bomdila, Ziro, Bhalukpong, Aalo|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2018|
1. Qualification: 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with Min 50% marksinaggregateandmin40%in each subject.2. Age Limit: 17½-23
|Soldier Tradesman||10TH, ITI||01 Post|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||12TH||01 Post|
(b) Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in the white background not more than three months old. Computerised/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ university.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should ring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caster Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH / HINDU /MUSLIM /CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School / College / Principal / Headmaster.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate with last six month.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month.
(k) Relationship Certificate.NCC Certificate, Sports Certificate..
Important Instructions for General Duty ARMY
- Administration Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for Recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stage is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot held them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified. 10. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificate and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents are gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered. No compensation for Death/Injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for the journey is admissible.
- Candidate will participate in the rally at their risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e Form inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.