EWS DG Admission Result – Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria for Class Nursery, Merit List
Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria – EWS DG Admission Result
EWS / DG admission is for nursery students whose parents are not financially stable and are unable to get admissions in private school. By this scheme, the underprivileged are benefited by helping their children pursue their schooling at private institutions. A fair chance is given to everyone by this scheme and helps the parents to apply online. The scheme helps the children to pursue their nursery education in private schools recognized by the Delhi Government.
The application forms are available online and before doing so, the parent needs to register their children in the government website portal http://www.edudel.nic.in/.
The registration if of a very simple process in which the parent needs to furnish all the details required during registration. A new registration is to be done and after clicking on registration for a new user, the details are filled like the family’s income proof, personal details of the child and class. After completing the registration, a unique registration number is generated along with a password. The application form is completed and submitted online after filling up all the necessary details.
The eligibility criteria for the student who can apply for this scheme are restricted to the following guidelines like:
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 1 lakh rupee
- 25% reservation in all the private schools are available for the eligible students
- The age limit for nursery or pre-school should be 3-5 years as on March 31
- The age limit for KG / Pre-primary should be 4-6 years as on March 31
- The age limit for Class 1 students should be 5-7 years as on March 31
After a successful application and attending written exams, the results are eagerly awaiting by the parents who wish to help their children pursue their studies. The admission results are available online on the website http://www.edudel.nic.in/.
- By clicking on the above link, the results are available online
- Then click on the link EWS/DG Result 2018-19
- Enter the registration number provided during the registration process and date of birth of the student
- After entering the details, click on submit to know the status of the children’s application
- If the child is selected, the name of the school will appear next to the child’s name
- Upon receiving the status, documents are to be submitted at the school for final verification
This scheme benefits the people who are not financially strong and would wish to help their child pursue their education with financial support.