Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence -How to Apply,Last Date,Required Document
Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Good morning friends, today coming with new Scholarship announces by Dr. BR & CR Shetty. I’m giving you complete detail about the Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence. Please read starting to end will give you clarity that what is the scholarship and how you can successfully apply for same.
Index-Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship
- 1. What is Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence?
- 2. Who is offering this scholarship ?
- 3. Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- 4. What are the benefits ?
- 5. How can you apply ?
- 6. What are the documents required?
- 7. Terms and Conditions?
- 8. Important Links?
- 9. Contact for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship?
What is Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence?
Dr. BR & CR Shetty Foundation is imparting this scholarship to college students from Udupi, Karnataka who are pursuing B.Sc. And Diploma courses in Allied Medical Sciences everywhere in India. The task of this scholarship is to enable the meritorious students in overcoming their financial obstacles and have the funds for better education at reputed establishments institutions providing allied medical courses.
How can you apply ?
There are four easy steps you have to follow in order to apply for this scholarship:-
Step 1. Visit the official application link – http://www.drbrcrshettyfoundation.org/contact-bangalore-udupi-mangalore-karnataka.html
Step 2. Login/Register using Facebook, Gmail Email account
Step 3. Once signed in, click on ‘START APPLICATION’ to start filling the form
Step 4. Fill in all the details and upload the documents required
Step 5: Click on Submit
Who is offering this scholarship ?
As you given detail in above this scholarship is provided by Dr. BR & CR Shetty Foundation, which is a non-profit charitable trust working in the areas of education, health, poverty alleviation and community empowerment.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
Basically this scholarship for student who have domicile of Udupi,karnataka and who wish to apply for this scholarship must follow this eligibility criteria. They must:-
- Be a domicile of Udupi, Karnataka
- Be enrolled in:–
- 1. 1st year or 2nd Year of B.Sc. (3 Year course) in Medical and Allied Health Sciences or,
- 2. 1st year of Diploma (2 year course) in Medical and Allied Health Sciences
- 3. List of eligible course mentioned in terms and conditions below
- Have scored more than 60% marks in Class 12th or relevant PUC Examination
- Have an annual family income from all source not more than ₹4,00,000 (4.00 Lakhs)
Special Preference will be given to applicants in crisis, which includes:-
- 1. Applicants who are differently abled
- 2. Single parent supported applicants
- 3. Applicants with more than 3 children in the family
- 4. Applicants with any immediate family member with Terminal or Serious medical condition (Cancer, HIV, Endosulphan poisoning, etc.)
- 5. Children of Beedi Workers
What are the benefits ?
A total of 50 scholars will be selected for the scholarship program who will be awarded with INR 60,000 each every year for the duration of their academic program.
Scholarship award for subsequent years will be awarded based on academic performance of the selected scholar.
What are the documents required for the Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence?
Following documents for scholarship application:-
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc.)
- Copy of Mark sheet of Class 12th or PUC Examination
- Proof of admission to current course (Admission Letter/Fee Receipt/College ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
- Proof of Family Income (Ration Card/BPL/APL Card/Valid Certificate issued by Tehsil/Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/CO/DM/SDM/Current Month Salary Slip)
- Domicile Certificate (Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Mukhiya/CO/SDM/DM)
- Proof of Special preference (if applicable):-
- Differently Abled: Disability Certificate
- Single Parent: Death Certificate or other valid proof
- 3+ Children in family: Ration Card/Valid Govt. ID proof of children
- Serious/Terminal Illness: Documents proving the illness
What are the important dates ?
Last date of application: August 15, 2019
Terms and Conditions
The eligible courses for this scholarship application are:-
Diploma (2 Year Courses)
OT Technology, Dialysis technique, X-Ray Technology, Nursing Care Assistant, Medical Imaging Technology, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Technology, OT Technician
B.Sc. (3 Year Courses)
Operation Theatre technology, Perfusion technology, Hospital administration, Neuro Physiology, prosthetics, Medical laboratory technology, Dialysis Technology, Radio therapy technology, Nursing, Neuro Science Technology, Respiratory Care Therapy, Optometry, Cardiac Care Technology, Anaesthesia Technology, Renal Dialysis Technology, Imaging Technology, Physiotherapy, ANM
Any other healthcare courses related to allied medical sciences from recognized educational institutions. Thanks for reading this scholarship.