Digital Gujarat Scholarship – Registration Online , Eligibility Criteria , Benefits
Registration Online, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits for Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Digital Gujarat Scholarship is the scholarship system run by the Government of Gujarat and its subsidiary systems. Some students are not able to continue their studies due to financial issues, to help such students Gujarat Government providing good financial support. Students studying the different levels such as school level, college level, and research level, etc. will get the advantage of this scholarship. There are different scholarships awarded based on the study level of the students.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana:
- Students should obtain 80% marks in class 10th/12th to apply for a scholarship.
- Students should get 65% in diploma to apply for a scholarship in the first year degree course.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than INR 6 Lakh.
Scholarships to the Disabled Students:
- Physically challenging students of scoring 40% can apply for a scholarship
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than INR 50,000
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls:
- The applicant should be a girl to apply for a scholarship to continue their class 11th to Ph.D. level.
- To apply for Scholarship, the girl should come under the NTDNT category.
Similar to above types of scholarship, there are many other types of scholarships such as Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) , Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC), Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC), Food bill Assistance to SC Students, Food bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC), Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College, Higher Secondary Scholarship, Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil and PhD Students (SEBC) etc. which vary based on category.
How to Apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship?
- To apply for the scholarship, one has to visit the official website.
- If you are a new user, you should click on “Click for New Registration (Citizen)” while other users can log into the registered account using the email id, Aadhaar Number or mobile number.
- Users can start filling the mandatory details after selecting the required scholarship category.
- Read the instructions carefully and upload all the necessary documents required.
- Make sure that you have filled all the details correctly in the application form to avoid the rejection of your application. Bank account details are necessary to enter with care.
- Finally, submit your application form.
When you are eligible and perfect for getting a scholarship, then you will get a notification and the amount will be credited to your bank account directly. Thus, the digital Gujarat Scholarship scheme helps economically backward students to get the best financial support for continuing their studies.