Process Bharat Gas Login – For LPG Cylinder Refill Booking Online
Bharat Gas is one of the LPG Providers in India and it provides LPG gas for both, commercial and residential usage. If the service provider for you is Bharat Gas or if you are planning to port your LPG connection to Bharat Gas then this article is for you as we have listed the process to login to Bharat Gas Online Portal.
The portal can help you with many tasks which include seeding the Aadhaar number, ordering a Refill, Checking the status of LPG Gas and a lot more. So, let us move ahead and let us look at the process to login to Bharat Gas website.
Steps to Login to Bharat Gas Portal
Follow the steps listed below to login to your Bharat Gas Account
- 1. Start by visiting the online portal for Bharat Gas. To help you, we have listed the direct link below
- 2.Once you are on the link, click on New User from the top right corner. This will help you in registering as the first time user.
- 3.You can then register your account and this would need some personal details. The details include a phone number, email ID and the Relationship Number. You will also be able to set up the password for your account using this new user setup wizard.
- 4.Once you have signed up, you can then go back to the main page once again and click on Login from the top right corner of the screen. This will now take you to the login page.
- 5. Enter your user name and password that you created during the signup process. You will now be able to login to your account with these details.
- 6. After the login, you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account and you can explore all the services from the dashboard of your account.
This was the process to login to the Bharat Gas Portal. If you are facing any issue during the login, you can go ahead and contact the customer service for Bharat Gas. They can help you in resolving the issue. The toll-free contact number for Bharat Gas is 1800 22 4344.
In case of any emergency, do not wait for anything and simply call 1906. They can help you in addressing the issue related to the gas leakage and any other high priority issue. Save the contact numbers in your phone for quick reference.
Complete wiki detail about Bharatgascomes from the house of Bharat Petroleum, a Fortune 500 company and a major player in refining and marketing of petroleum products in India. Bharatgasfuels over 42 million homes and has brought many innovative products and customer centric offerings to the customers.
The launch of ebharatgas.com way back in the year 2000, helped customers get a host of relevant information while ensuring the convenience of booking Bharatgas ‘Online’. The website also allowed customer to share feedback and speak directly to the organisation. Fully supported by the latest technological developments, the website enables customers to book a cylinder online, track refill supply and give feedback on other modes like IVRS, SMS and Mobile App 24 X 7, at their convenience.
‘Beyond LPG’ is a value-added service launched in recognition of the need to provide housewives some relief from their daily chores of shopping for low involvement products. Under this initiative, Bharat Petroleum enters into corporate tie-ups with reputed brands to make FMCG products, home appliances and kitchenware easily available at attractive prices through its distributor network.
Not limiting itself to service alone, Bharat Petroleum is always looking to provide better products at consistent intervals. The ‘Bharat Metal Cutting Gas’ (BMCG) is one such innovative product and the result of continuous research. It is an efficient and cost-effective substitute for Acetylene and a revolutionary tool for the cutting and brazing industry. The success of the product is not limited to Indian shores but has travelled to countries in the Middle-East and Africa.
Bharatgasdoes not limit itself to product and services. It makes all effort possible to belong and be a part of the social fabric; engaging in enhancing the quality of life of the less-fortunate. Bharatgas employees as well as its network are engaged in various activities such as helping victims of the natural calamities or acts of insurgence and terrorism, health check-up camps, eye camps, blood donation drives etc. Activities such as providing free spectacles as well as medicines for those who cannot afford are also undertaken. Greening initiatives to fight global warming and other environmental issues also form part of the brand’s regular initiatives.
Accolades and awards have come to Bharatgas in good measure. Recognition has been accorded for high safety standards by the Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD) with several of our bottling plants have receiving various awards for environment and safety. Our distributors have been recognised with several prestigious customer servicea wards as well.
Team Bharatgas believes that providing value-added services to customers will be our ultimate differentiator in the market place. Understanding customer behaviour and tracking their aspirations holds the key to our success! This conviction drives the team to continuously innovate and provide offerings that make a difference to the customers. Customer convenience is at the core of every action.
Team Bharatgas believes in being an ethical, innovative and successful business, serving Indian families with clean, convenient & safe cooking gasand emerge as a reliable, caring and an admired brand.
Here are some interesting fast facts about Bharatgas
- Present in over 42 million homes spanning both urban and rural areas.
- A network of over 4,494 distributors that includes 1500 exclusive rural distributors
- Facilities to book cylinder 24 X7 through SMS, IVRS, Mobile App and Internet
- FMCG and home appliances made available at attractive prices at Bharatgas distributors
- Bharat Metal Cutting Gas that provides a cost effective fuel for cutting and brazing
- 50 modern filling plants to bottle Bharatgas cylinders
All About Give Up Subsidy
LPG is a highly subsidised commodity in India with the subsidy amounting to a whopping Rs.40,000 crores during 2013-14. As any subsidy provided translates to money out of the exchequer, we at BPCL, believe that the same money could be better used for development purposes, benefitting the nation.
As part of the #GiveItUp campaign, we call upon all LPG consumers who can afford to pay the market price for their LPG supply to give up LPG subsidy. This amount will further be utilised to provide LPG to disadvantaged families.,000 crores during 2013-14. As any subsidy provided translates to money out of the exchequer, we at BPCL, believe that the same money could be better used for development purposes, benefitting the nation.
We, at Bharat Petroleum, urge you to join the #GiveItUp movement and provide a brighter future for your fellow countrymen.
List of LPG SERVICES
- Check if you need KYC
- Quick Book and Pay
- Locate Distributor
- Give up subsidy voluntarily
- Buy 5 kg cylinder
- PNG consumers
- can opt for LPG
- at market price
- Email Id
- Apply for new connection online
- Give your feedback online
- Find your 17 digit LPG ID
- Know about PAHAL
- Download Section
- Other Services
- Quick DBC
- Distributor TDT Rating
- Place order online
- Opt for Preferred distributor
- Rate Distributor
- Surrender Multiple Connection
- Join PAHAL
- Register for Second Cylinder
How to Made Quick Book & Pay
- LPG ID:
- Registered Contact Number:
- Enter the captcha text here:
- F or registered mobile number enter 10 digit mobile number.
- For registered land line number enter number with std code without zero. e.g. 2222714110
- Either enter your registered Mobile/Land Line Number(with STD code) OR LPG ID
Register for LPG Connection
Welcome to Bharatgas online new connection registration system.
You can now complete all formalities online at your convenience. Please keep a scanned copy of your Photograph, Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA) ready before you start filling in the application either as JPG or PDF file separately for each document (file size for each should not exceed 500 KB for each document). Once your registration is cleared for release of LPG connection, you can choose to pay online and complete the process.
In case you do not have scanned copies of your Photograph, POI & POA, you can still apply online and submit the photograph and copies of POI and POA to the distributor, along with the printed copy of your online application.
1. Valid Photo ID that you will mention in the registration form
2. Ration Card or valid residence proof that you will mention in the registration form
Find Your Nearest Bharatgas Distributors
- Select State
- Select District
Book Your Cylinder
Offering you the flexibility and convenience of booking your refill cylinder at anytime, from anywhere, when you are on the move, on a holiday or at home through multiple modes:
- Online – Click to Book
- SMS – Click to Know more
- IVRS – Click to Know more
- Mobile app for Android & iphones – Click to Know more
Give Up Subsidy
Come join the ‘GiveItUp’ movement
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has formally launched ‘GiveItUp’ movement on 27th of March 2015 in Delhi and appealed to all countrymen who can afford it, to come forward and give-up their LPG subsidy.
Every consumer who gives up LPG subsidy will help to provide LPG connection to a BPL family. This will truly be a gift of good health to the women and children of these poor families who suffer most from health issues caused by indoor pollution by using fuels like coal, fire wood, crop waste etc.
Come join the ‘GiveItUp’ movement.
We value your involvement and would like to have your permission to put your name in the ‘Scroll of Honour’ for opting out of Subsidy.
MoP&NG appealed to the consumers with Annual Income more than Rs. 10,00,000/- to give a declaration and stop receiving the subsidy and assist the Government in helping the under-privileged members of the society.
The income can be of the customer himself/herself or of his or her spouse during the previous financial year.
For assisting the consumers in this category to voluntarily give declaration and stop their subsidy an option “HNI Exclusion” is provided.
Please submit a declaration to your distributor if your/spouse income is above 10 lakhs (click here to download form) or for exercising your option please select the appropriate option below:
Join PAHAL – Use full links:
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Department of Financial Services
Document Required for PAHAL
- 1. Aadhaar Enrollment
- 2. PAHAL Districts
- 3. Find your 17 digit LPGID
- 4. PAHAL forms
- Unified PAHAL (DBTL) Joining Form (English)/ (Hindi) / (Odiya)
- Form6- Grievance Redressal Form for PAHAL (DBTL) Scheme (English)/ (Hindi)
Check PAHAL or DBTL (CTC) status
Usefull link – https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/PahalStatus/Index
List of Ujjwala Beneficary – Search Ujjwala Beneficiaries By
- 1. Select State
- 2. Select District
Link – https://www.ebharatgas.com