Voter ID card is important document for every citizen who cross age of 18th yyears in India. If some question related to voter ID card, today i’m writing detail information about Voter ID.
- What is voter id card?
- How we can apply for voter ID card?
- Where i get form of voter ID card?
- How we can check the status of my voter ID card?
- How can get?
- What types of document need for aply a voter ID card in Uttar Pradesh?
- Do have any fee/charge for online/offline applying?
1st of all you can get little bit history of Voter ID card – History has proved that democracy is the best form of government in the world. Equal opportunities and benefits irrespective of state or caste and freedom to basic rights are only some of the advantages of being in a democratic country. Citizens participating in elections by voting is the very essence of modern democracy. Voting helps in choosing able and right leaders for the country which will create better future for the country.
India conducts Lok Sabha, Municipal and Assembly elections on a periodic basis and gives all eligible citizens a chance to choose leaders for the country. But given the size and number of people in a large democratic country like India, conducting elections has become quite a daunting task. Some Impostors and political parties take advantage of people’s ignorance when it comes to elections and dampen the essence of democracy. To counter this problem, the Government of India introduced Voter ID cards which acts a document that qualifies a person to be a voter.
Voter ID card show the information below list
- Name of father, mother or spouse
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC) Number
- Name (Spelling, surname, initials)
“How to apply voter id card online in U.P, (Uttar Pradesh) India”. I’m writing needed steps that you need to follow I hope you will get your Voter ID card soon
- Visit the website of Chief Electoral Officer of Uttar Pradesh.
- In the homepage, select “Online Services for Voters”.
- You will be redirected to the National Voter’s Service Portal website.
- Get more detail here at : http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
Suppose you are new to apply 1st time for Voter ID card “Apply online for registration of a new voter”.
- First of all, you must choose your State and Parliamentary or Assembly Constituency which will be displayed in a drop down menu. After this step is done.
- You must fill your personal details.
- Place of birth
- Spouse’s name or parent’s name.
- Also, you will be asked to enter details about other members of your family whose details have been entered in the electoral roll.
- You will have to fill up all mandatory fields otherwise you will not be able to submit the form. Once all details are filled, you can submit, save or reset the form. Remember to upload all supporting documents before you upload the form.
- Once your form is submitted and all the information is verified, Booth Level officers (BLOs) will visit your home to cross – verify all information. After this step is completed, you will receive your Voter ID in a week’s time.
- How to Apply Voter ID in Ghaziabad UP Elections Updates
Apply for voter ID offline in Uttar Pradesh.
You can also apply for a Voter ID offline in Uttar Pradesh. For the benefit of all Indian citizens, the Election Commission of India has offline and online both processes to offer Voter ID cards to all eligible citizens.
The steps given below will explain how to apply for a Voter ID offline in Uttar Pradesh:
- Search application form to apply for Voter ID in Uttar Pradesh. The Form number for each specific purpose is mentioned below.
- Get a Form 6 – it can downloaded from the ECI website or you can get it from the nearest Election Commission Office. Having done that, fill it completely and attach photographs wherever necessary.
- Attach all supporting documents like address proof and age proof documents. Keep documents like ration card, PAN card and passport for this purpose.
- Submit all documents at the nearest Electoral Registration Office.
Once all documents are verified and your application is acknowledged, Booth Level Officers (BLOs) from the Election Commission of India will visit your address to cross check the information. After this checking is complete. Your Voter ID will be sent to your registered residential address.
One more best option for applying voter ID card offline
The Election Commission of India (ECI) organizes drives and camps on a regular basis at Designated Photographic Locations (DPLs). Such camps will be announced on newspapers, TV and radio. Eligible Citizens can make use of such drives organized by ECI to get Voter ID card without the hassle of having to procure any application form.
If you need more information than you can directly visit here at http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/