How to Apply for Tatkal Passport in India
Today I write about complete solution of passport related information for example:
- What is the process of applying tatkal passport online/Offline?
- Guide how to apply tatkal passport?
- How many times days required for tatkal passport?
- How many charge (Fee) of tatkal passport?
- How can get passport in tatkal?
First of all i would like to share information What is Passport?
Lest find our answer in easy to understandable language – A passport is a important travel document, usually issued by a country’s government, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder for the purpose of international travel. Standard passports may contain information such as the
- Passport holder’s name
- Where are From (place)
- Date of birth
- Other identifying information
Passports are moving towards including biometric information in a microchip embedded in the document, making them machine-readable and difficult to counterfeit.
It have different category, suppose you are a general Indian citizen than your colour of passport should be blue. If you are Officer or MLA, MP’s Minister than Passport colour should be red.
What is the procedure to apply for a tatkal passport online?
Steps you need to follow:
- Step-1: Open this link and create an account here – For fast login Click here or use URL – http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/user/userLogin
- Step-2: Fill your Application Online ( All required need to fill correct)
- Last and Final Steps: Submit
Successfully submitted, you will need to schedule an appointment at your nearest PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) and select the TATKAL option here. The Tatkal fee will help to get your application processed faster. Then you will need to Print the application receipt.
Take a printed receipt, two set of photo copies of your supporting documents along with originals on the date of appointment. The Document Advisor link will tell what all supporting documents.
Annexure formats : http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/annexureAffidavit Make sure be there at least 1/2 hr before your appointment time.
Why Requirement of a Passport:
All Indian citizens who depart or intend to depart from India are required to be in possession of a valid passport or travel document. Under the Passports Act 1967, the Government of India may issue different types of passports and travel documents such as Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport, Official Passport, Emergency Certificate and Certificate of Identity for the purpose.