Amma Vodi Scheme in AP – How to Apply Online,Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility
Amma Vodi Scheme in AP
In a recent announcement, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr Jagan Mohan, announced the scheme called Amma Vodi Scheme. The scheme will be implemented after the republic day in 2020. Talking about the scheme, the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the mother of the children who would enrol their kids in the school. The amount of financial assistance is Rs 15,000 per year. The main idea behind launching this scheme is to promote basic education levels and literacy rates.
The scheme was a part of the party manifesto and we are glad that CM Jagan Mohan fulfilled this promise. The scheme has just been formalized and there is some time left before the implementation actually happens so all the details regarding the scheme are presently not available. The scheme will certainly benefit the people in meeting the expense for the education and at the same time, the scheme will also improve some of the vital stats of the state.
How to Apply? and Detail of AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details, Dates – Apply Online
Offical Website – ap.gov.in
|Name Of The Scheme||Amma Vodi|
|Scheme Offered By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Implementation Will Be Supervised by||AP Education Department|
|Starting Date Of The Scheme||10th June 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Was Granted To||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
What is the Eligibility Criteria YSR Amma Vodi 2019?
Read carefully ther YSR Amma Void Eligibility Criteria 2019, If you full-fill the criteria of this scheme they can only apply for the Scheme.
- 1. All the applicants of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2019 would be restricted to the children studying in Private, Public Schools, Intermediate.
- 2. Parent and children should be the citizens of Andhra Pradesh State as this is the initiate taken by YSR Government.
List of the Benefits of AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-2020?
- 1. Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-2020 would encourage all the poor families to send their children to school
- 2. The main objective of this scheme is to send children to school.
- 3. It will kill the child labor and educate the next coming generation children.
- 4. A financial Assistant of Rs. 15,000/- will be given to all the mothers who send their children to schools.
- 5. This student welfare scheme would promote education among children and reduce the dropout rate of students.
- 6. There will be an increase in the literacy rate through this scheme.
- 7. It would result in the higher education rate of children and would enable them to lead a life of dignity and honor.
Documents Required and Application Procedure for Amma Vodi Scheme
As per the preliminary information available, the student would need to submit the ID card of the school, Aadhaar Card, Address Proof and Fee Receipt. In addition to this, the parents would need to submit their Aadhaar Card and Bank Details to avail the benefits of the scheme. It is known that the benefits of the scheme will be transferred to the mother using the direct benefit transfer scheme. This means that the amount will be credited to the bank account directly.
List of DOC:
- 1. ID card of the school
- 2. Aadhaar Card
- 3. Address Proof
- 4. Fee Receipt
- 5. Bank Details
- 6. Bank Account Details (Mother)
- 7. Mother’s Passport Size Photos
- 8. Name of School
- 9. White Ration Card
As of now, we do not know much about the registration process. The government is going to notify the people regarding the registration process and eligibility criteria. We are expecting that you will be able to apply for the scheme via online method as well but we will confirm all the details once they have been made available by the government.
To conclude, we can say that this is a great scheme launched by the government and it will certainly help the government in reducing the number of drop-out kids. It will also improve the literacy levels and hence improving the GDP in the long term. The scheme is also helpful for the parents as this will help them in meeting the expenses of the children’s education. The government of other states should also implement such schemes to support the basic right to education.